iGyro SAT (For use with CORE receivers and PB Units)
The iGyro SAT has been developed specifically to complement the new range of PowerBox PBR receivers by providing the modeller with a very simple means of adding an iGyro function to any PowerBox PBR receiver - Plug ‘n´Play. The iGyroSAT works as a sensor module, passing the data to the receiver via the FastTrack bus, which has been specially developed for the purpose.
When switched on, the receiver automatically detects a connected iGyro SAT, and responds by making all the set-up functions available at the CORE transmitter. The module is so small that it can be installed anywhere in the model; the connecting lead can be extended to any length if necessary.
The combination of module and PBR receiver produces a compact unit which offers exactly the same sensation of control and functionality as an iGyro 3e or iGyro SRS!
- Extremely accurate triple-axis MEMS sensor
- Special regulatory algorithm designed for fixed-wing model aircraft
- Outputs the new FastTrack serial bus
- Plug and play with PowerBox receivers (7S, 9D, and 26D)
- Installed orientation can be selected
- 16-bit processor for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- Robust aluminium case
|Operating voltage||4.0V - 9.0V|
|Current drain Power-on state||20mA|
|Maximum load current||20A|
|Signal input||FastTrack Bus|
|Servo signal resolution||0,5µs|
|Gyro regulation||Heading- and Normalmode|
|Gyro sensor type||MEMS|
|Number of sensor axes||3|
|Dimensions||20 x 20 x 8 mm|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +85°C|